hiya all... not been on here for a week or so but thought i'd come back and fill you all in...

i've been going out of the house and taking small walks around the block and even though it sounds pathetic is a huge step for me...

i've also been out and about driving, well learning to drive, in my fella's car... he put me on his insurance last november cos i was too scared to get in a car with an instructor and learn, so far i'd only driven for about an hour... because of my anxiety my mind turns to mush and without the dual control i get scared im gonna really f*ck up.... my anxiety over it was so bad i'd get nightmares nearly every night about brakes failing/crashing and killing my fella etc etc BUT i've done it.. i've been out and not crashed yet, maybe pissed off a few drivers for going 20mph every now now and again ... i did nearly freak out more than once but i just acknowledged my anxiety and carried on... anyway my anxiety levels about going out next time havent reduced in the slightest but i'm gonna JFDI.... surely they'll have to soon... they'll soon realise im not scared of them anymore...

also been into shops on my own, had to walk out a few time whilst queueing up but i've always sorted myself out and gone back in... hopefully this is the beggining of a new phase in my life...

anyway, thanks to all those on here that've inspired me to JFDI.. 'big love' to you for that...

anyway, i decided to only come on here once in blue moon from now on... hopefully i'll be on here writing some more success stories soon that can hopefully inspire others...