Hi Everyone.

I am a total mess right now. After going months without any real panic symptoms, I ended up with EMS in living room today. I started getting panic attacks after I had a benign heart arythmia 3 years ago. I have panicked about everything though, not just my heart. Right now I am being treated for an ear/sinus infection. The antibiotic (Biaxin aka clarithromycin ) is making me feel like I need to puke, and the gagging feelings are making my heart beat funny. On my home blood pressure machine it said I had an irregular heart beat. I panicked, and I called 911. I cant believe it. I am embarassed and ashamed, but at the same time I am terrified something is actually wrong. I cannot calm myself down. EMS was confident that it was panic (my heart was in normal ryhthem) My ear is acting weird, it feels like it is closing up. Like it doesnt even feel clogged, but my hearing will just suddenly fade. Then I panic. I cant do this. I cant even leave my house right now. Everything just feels so off. I am scared that the medication is having a bad affect on me, as I totally feel I am losing my mind. I am scared my heart is messed up. I cant even say what I am scared of, but I just feel an inner sense of terror. I guess I just needed to vent. If you got this far I want to thank you for taking the time to read this... I feel so alone.