Hello there, i am really stuggling at the moment with my unreality, DP/DR, etc, etc, etc. Can't shake it at all, i get the waves of it now, but i also get the worst times too and they are really really bad. I find it so scary and i really try and not be scared but just cannot help it. I know that it is very common to have these feelings when you have PTSD, i suppose it's a little like your body still being in shock, but there must be something out there to help us. I believe that i am going insane. Obviously i am getting more and more depresses and now i am finding it increasingly harder by the day, to go to work. It's not the fact that i want to give up as it were, but i just feel so fed up and exhausted and have just lost my fight. I find just moving about and speaking at the moment a lot to force myself to do and i am scared that things are just getting worse and worse. I really don't want to go off work sick, this is not me at all, i used to love my job, but i'm so low. Nothing helps at all, you know when you just feel so ill but you don't know what is wrong, just something. I know this is probably the depression as well and that is getting worse because of the symptoms - vicious circle!! Anyone know what i mean?