I have just been informed by my landlord that the house that i rent is going to be put up for sale. I have lived here for nearly five years, and rent it from a friend of the family. I can understand why he has to sell the house,

The problem is that the house was my safe area, and the thought of moving has sent my anxiety thought the roof.

The problem i have is this, i am on the council list, but only a band 3 at the moment, so althought i am bidding i am getting nowhere, I am going to have to tell the housing benefit and council about my situation and the fact that in a few month time i will be homeless, the problem is that i have to go in to the council offices to speak to someone, but i suffer from panic attacks and social anxiety. making it very hard to do this.

So would you either write or email the council and explain the situation and that i find visiting the council office very hard and that i suffer from the above.

I need to sort something out as the thought of being homeless with 2 young children is enought to bring on anyones anxiety.

What would you do if in this situation?