Hello everyone,

The visual disturbances seem to be the worst symptom for me. I was just sitting on a train one day when i noticed that my vision was 'out of focus'- and thats where it all started. That was 4 months ago and since that day I have had a brain scan convinced there was a tumor, ive had many trips to AandE and many tests have been carried out on me including blood, ultrasounds, xray etc. I have had the last 8 weeks off work coz i am just unable to concentrate on anything i look at. I can definitely relate the venetian blind complaint! I cant bear to look at anything with parallel lines coz i think im gonna faint. Im scared to drive coz i cant see properly, im scared to pick up my daughter coz i think im gonna pass out. This is not just now and again, this is every minute that i am awake, I have had an eye test and apparently my eyes are strong and healthy. My vision is not quite single but not quite double. If i look out of the window on a clear day- i think i can see rain. However, this morning i noticed bright electric spots passing my field of vision. Does anyone get this? Ive tried telling my doctor that i think i have vertigo, but everything i suggest he just ignores and puts down to anxiety. The strange thing is, i have no reason to be anxious and these symptoms occur whether i am having fun or not. Anyone else get this