Hi

Its been a while, I have been doin better. My current concern is thinking I have skin cancer what with all the press and media coverage of this at the moment. I have a area on my right shoulder blade where I have a number of moles. I am panic stricken checking all my moles all the time but these are different as I can not see them except in a mirror. My wife says they are ok except she does not know what a bad one should look like. Any how I am forever gettin an itch near my right sholder blade and my wife says it is nowhere near my moles...so that is fine. The other day I felt my right shoulder blade with my left hand, and I felt what seemed like a mole that was raised and had a lump under it, when I rubbed it it was itchy. I am so afraid that I have discovered a faulty cancerous mole that I dared'nt feel it again or ask my wife what it is as I am afraid it is the worst. I watched the embarassing illness program on skin cancer the other day and I now feel sick with worry. What do I do, if my fears are confirmed by the docs, who I have been to for so many other aches and pains before, can they save me or has it spread too far, if it is just a over sensitive finger which felt a spot or something else I will look a fool.

Help...Meewah