Hi all, not sure if this should be here or health issues.
As some of you will know For almost 2 weeks now my days have not been wonderful. I feel as if my heart is outside my chest and beating three times as fast as it should, my throat is also sore and sticky, (this was my first symptom before all this started over a year ago.) due to the fact it was affecting my work in the way i had to keep coming home early and I woke up real bad yest i decided to go to the GP for reassurance, my own wonderful dr is away so I saw another one.
I thought i would be in 2 mins and reassured it was just anxiety, in one way I was told this but i was also told my heart was beating very very fast and if I went back in a couple of days if it was the same i would need tablets to slow it down, my throat wasent looked at, I know my heart is still as fast most of the time but I woinder if thats because Im worrying now about it being fast, just wondered if any of you had been anything like this,I dont normally worry about health. come on Meg, lol, tell me your valued opinion too, x. thanks to all Alexis