Hi,

Straight to the point, have you ever had those situations where you believe your heart rate is too slow?

That's not for anxiety or panic I know, in fact when I have a full blown panic attack I'll be doing 140-150 bpm, thankfully although I am having panic attacks occasionally they're not as much of a part of my problem this time round as the more general anxiety.

Why am I asking? My normal resting heart rate is around 70bpm when I'm not stressed and 80-90 bpm when I am. When I'm doing something that I'm sure should be raising my heart rate it stays slow or feels like it does, and only raises when I do something particularly active, which I wish I could do but I'm having a hard time getting past the early exercise palpitations.

I went and bought a blood-pressure monitor the other week. Anyone else done that? It shows for the most part that my BP and heart rate are fairly standard and behave normally and in some way that puts my mind to rest. But I still can't get it out of my mind that sometimes when my heart should be pumping more blood around and faster it just doesn't. Silly I know but I had to share

Chris