Hi.

Some time ago when my HA wa particularly bad, some kind individual on this forum advised me to have a look at a book called 'It's not all in your head'. I was a bit sceptical but others on here had said they had found the book useful so I gave it a go. Over the course of I guess 18 months or so, I have managed to get a reign on my anxiety and although not solely down to the book, it did help me in some ways.

Anyway, I had a couple of copies and while I'm keeping one incase of any HA related relapses in the future, I have another one going spare. I seem to remember at the time it was a bit tricky to get hold of (possibly less so now) so I want others to have the chance of seeing what the book can do for them. Now I don't want to get into trouble for posting this here and if I'm transgressing any rules, I'm sure the administrators will pull the posting - I understand, but I'm going to list my spare copy on a 'well known auction site'. It'll be a case of first come first served - I just hope that the book will help others as much as it has helped me.

D