Hello my name is Sarah.. I have not long started Citalopram 20mg it making me feel a little better not a million times tho.
I started to get very bad panic attacks in 2002 when I had to have an emergancy C-section with my son. I have suffered really bad panic and Anxiety attacks ever since.. It has got so bad i can not go on trains planes lifts any locked room where i can not get out if and when I choose. I have been told I have clostraphobia and I cant seem to get over it.
I have juts found out this morning that I am 6 weeks pregnant and BLIND PANIC HAS SET IN!
I have been told in the past if I ever feel pregnant again I would have to have another C section as there is a problem with my pelvis and my labours would get to a certain point and then just stop, and I would be taken in for a C-section.
What am I going to do. When I had my C-section in 2002 I was bad but I am not half as bad as i am now. I will have to give up on my citalopram and the thought of being paralised by the epidural and not being able to move in its self is sending me in to blind panic.
I cant stop crying, I was taking the pill so unsure how I even feel pregnant, then feel mad at my self as I would love another baby but the thought of this C-section has got me so frightened and in panic I cant even think straight.
Please Please any one have advice for me
Sarah