Can anybody help I still keep getting intrusive thoughts? I feel they are disturbing and just can't get rid of them.

I mainly have HOCD ones at the moment which seem to have got worse. I feel uncomfortable around anybody of the same sex I just feel very anxious and want to keep a distance it can be on buses or work. I end up getting horrible thoughts and I get embarrassed which causes me anxiety as I worry people think I am into the same sex. I seem to notice people of the same sex more when I am extremely anxious which makes me even more anxious it's just awful. It seems to be a vicious cycle. I just want rid of these awful OCD symptoms and thoughts.

It's just horrible I am straight and just into woman but these horrible thoughts make me somehow believe I accept this or because I have these horrible thoughts they are me? I feel the anxiety has took over me.

I get periods when I am not anxious and my head is clear and I can think about nice woman but the intrusive thoughts have become more regular so it's like a mental block I can't get my head together. I work long hours at work and can't even go a walk to clear my head which normally helps. How can I stop this intrusive thoughts? They seem to have took over and can't even have a clear head I just feel awful and moody.

Can somebody explain this to me? or anybody else suffering similar? I seem to have reassurance and a hour or day or two later I am suffering even more anxiety and it's just a cycle. I feel it's getting me down again and keep getting other horrible thoughts.

I don't get why ones are worse and last longer than others. I refuse to accept these awful thoughts and just want to get on with my life and meet a nice woman.