Well not like me but Im posting from work, the reason being Iam having loads of missed beats today and feeling a bit alone with it all. I have a responsible job where I have four teams dependant on me for advice so things can get very busy at times. But today has been fine, no undue stress had a nice lunch with a friend (no alcohol) but since Ive been back in my office its been really bad. I keep getting up and going round to chat to various people to distract myself but this doesnt seem to be helping.

I only ever used to get the odd one out of the blue that would feel like someone squeezed my heart for a second and arrived witrh a thump. Those dont happen so much these days but I get the less strong gulp in the chest type feeling ones with increasing frequency. Today being the worse.

Its weird somedays I feel quite in control of how I deal with this and other days like today Id just like to cry and have a cuddle.......

Im sure tomorrow I will be fine but for now I have that feeling of impending death hanging over me...........

Sorry to be so gloomy but can anyone out there relate to this???