hi all,

my name is stan and im new to the forum. i've been reading some posts and such and decided to join.
ive been having panic attacks for a month or so now, not every day but here and there, after reading Panic To Power by Lucinda Basset i became much better, i also have a counselor. however, sometimes i question my panic attack and i get scared that it couldve been a stroke or not?..i dont know what a stroke feels like, i am 21 years old and only 129 pounds, i never smoked a cigarette in my life or have done any drugs, i barely even do antibiotics. i dont eat junk food, and my blood test prior showed that i have perfect cholesterol levels. however, my anxiety over my health prevails me and sometimes i wonder if i had a stroke or not. the reason i say this is because ive been dealing with DP/DR for a while now, and i dont know if its normal to have it for this long, or if i actually had a stroke or not.
heres a run down of my panic attacks symptoms. when they come on, i feel as thought i am paralyzed yet i can still move, theres an overwhelming wave of heat and something that feels like its grabbing my head, i get really dizzy and i get real tight pressure in the temples of my head..i start losing breath and space out, feeling like running away or jumping out of skin..
when i have a really bad panic attack which i only had twice, then i feel like my head is going to pop, i get pins and needles in my feet and hands. and of course the rest of the symptoms such as the heartbeat, loss of breath, feeling like running for a mile...this lasts for a few seconds and afterwards im just really nervous and disoriented however the head pressure goes away.

now, i dont know if these are panic attacks or mini strokes, can someone shed some light for me on this or reassure me in some way or another, aside from DR/DP i've been dealing with my anxiety and panic attacks pretty well..there are days when im not anxious at all and some where i am. but im getting pretty scared because of this stroke thinking, and i dont want this to bring me back down into negative thinking and scaring myself. so please if anyone has anything to say, do so..it would be greatly appreciated.

sorry for the long post.
Stan