Hi there, I was wondering if somebody had ever had similar problems to me. I think I have suffered from health anxiety for a few years now ie I always think I have got cancer, or heart problems or anything really. I am terrified. Anway, a few months ago I felt a really small lump on my neck, it felt soft at first and I could pinch it under my skin and it felt like a hardish sort of pea and I could move it around.

I went to the docs and the doctor I saw couldn't even feel it!! I was so embarrassed and totally forgot about it, until a few weeks ago. I kept on pressing it and convinced myself it had got bigger. Went to the docs again and saw a different doctor who said it was a gland and it felt normal and to stop poking it as it would make it worse. He said something else though that has got me worried. He said he would only be concerned if he felt multiple glands. What did he mean by this?? I felt another one the other day and have been convincing myself it is something serious. I have ringing in my ear and my ear feels like it is blocked along with my nose. Do I have lymphoma?? Do I have some sort of head or neck cancer??

I have got the docs again this afternoon to get it checked again!! I am going to ask for some sort of blood test or something but I am so so scared. I have got a little girl and a wonderful boyfriend, I m scared of bad things happening to me.

Please help!