It's been 10 years now since my girlfriend was raped and killed by her ex boyfriend and it does not get any easier that is for sure. I really am sick that 10 years have gone where we have missed out on each other who knows what could have been by now,
I could have been a married man with a kid or two and been like any other man of my age but that was not to be. If Julia had died of an illness or died from an accident even thougth that is bad enough i could have accepted it more, she died at the hands of another just like so many today you read about [V] what a world we live in.
But Thank God there are more good people about than bad like the good souls here on this site who are special and good people. I feel sad because last month it was 10 years ago since she died and i feel soul destroyed as much as ever, it will never go away the pain and damage not now :( sorry all for the self pity.
I have really been feeling anger lately and i felt that i needed to say something before i burst open with stress, is there anyone else out there who lost a loved one to this way? may be we could exchange information etc and try to find peace somehow in this living nightmare.PM me if you wish.