About 6 years ago i noticed a small lump in the bottom left side of my neck and the middle of the right side.
I visited my GP who said these were Lymph nodes and nothing to worry about and so, i forgot all about them.

Then suddenly out of the blue, just recently i remembered about these lymph nodes and have become really obsessed and worried about them.

I have visited my GP surgery and have seen 4 different doctors all of which have said they are lymph nodes and are nothing to worry about.
I told the 4th doctor that it was really worrying me and asked if i could have further tests.
She said she would not reffer me to the hospital as the nodes are of a "normal" size but she said she would send me for blood tests (this was her way of trying to put my mind at ease)
I had my blood tests yesterday and my results were back in today and all came back normal.

I asked my GP what next and she said there was no need to do anything next but said to go back and see her in 6 weeks and she will check the nodes for any changes (there have been no changes since i noticed them 6 years ago)

This is really driving me mad, i constantly feel these nodes (they are small and fairly hard and move around when i press them) not only do i want to feel my own but i've become obsessed with checking my partners neck too and although i can feel his nodes they are not as prominent as mine.

He tells me not to worry and that if my GP thought it was anything to worry about i'd be sent for further test (especially since i've been seen by 4 different gps)
I'm also really freaked out by the fact that she said to go back in 6 weeks, if its nothing why does she want me to go back in 6 weeks (am i silly for thinking like this?)

I now cant stop looking at what else this could be and everyhting i find is really serious and now i think im trying to convince myself
that i have other symptoms too although i dont.

Does anyone else have these nodes that they can feel??

Claire