Heya,

I'm sure this sounds familiar to most people!!

Here's my story. I started obsessing about a small pump I found in my testical 3-4 months ago and it just got the better of me.

I then read some symptoms and before I knew it my leg and groin had started aching

The doctor sent me for a scan as he saw I was anxious even though he said it was nothing to worry about. The scan came back showing nothing was wrong and so I did what most people don't, started worrying they'd missed it and not able to let it go.

My leg then stopped hurting and I went on holiday for a few days and was getting on ok, although still checking it all the time then my leg started hurting again and even though I'd got quite happy with what the doctor had said I guess the element of doubt still present got the better of me.

Then my back started (obviously the disease was spreading)

Eventually after reading about he apendix testes and being fairly sure the doctor was right I started to relax. Then I got a migraine and after it had gone (after worrying!!) my head got sort of sore across the forhead.

By this time in my mind it had spread again all leading up to this morning, waking up with the sore head I then went out, started trembling in my legs then got really hot and dizzy wich led me to being sick. is this a sign of an anxiety attack??

The doctor has me on 20mg of fluoxtine by the way for the last few weeks

Thanks for taking the time all I just want to get over this!!