Hi,
I feel like I'm going a bit crazy. I've had loads of disasters over the past 20 years and had a lot of ill health and death. My Mum was killed when I was pregnant with my first child and since then life's not been the same. I've really fought to make life better, and happily, got engaged in Oct. About 3 weeks after I got engaged, I felt my foot get really freezing and then my leg tingling until I felt like I coudn't stand anymore and landed on the floor. That was five weeks ago now and since then I've felt like I'm walking on moonboots, dizzy, exhausted to the point of sleeping all day. I couldn't feel my left arm and leg properly and haven't been driving or out really since then. I've been into casualty twice after total collapse and they say there is nothing medical wrong, but they can't offer any answer. I saw a neurologist yesterday who says its pure exhaustion/health anxiety. I can't believe I could feel this bad. Now I've lost my confidence, been off work for weeks, and have the added thought of how to get an MRI scan done cos I'm really chlostrophobic. I have thoughts of dying every day since my mum's death. The docs just look back to my mum's accident and label me depressed. Should I go on antidepressants or sit it out?
Thanks