Hiya,

I have been prescribed various anti-depressants in the past.. and I don't feel that they have helped me at all, really.. so I wanted to try something a little more sedating, I guess. My doctor at home was going to prescribe me diazepam (or something similar), but wouldn't whilst I was on the other meds, and the doctor here refuses to prescribe me it or sleeping tablets. So I orderd some diazepam off the internet.

I know this probably isn't the best way to go about this, but I think if I am feeling less anxious then I will be less low. Even though the depression caused the anxiety, I feel that the causes of the depression have been talked out, and am now only suffering because of my attachment issue, and the anxiety attacks, so thought it may be beneficial to make one less of a problem.

What does anyone else feel about diazepam as a short term solution? Does anyone have any idea of how short term this should be?

Thanks, Hannah

"Suddenly I see, this is what I want to be, Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me"