Was just idly feeling them when relaxing earlier and under the left one I dunno seemed harder in an area towards the back of the bottom of it then soft more towards the gets harder towards the back.

Can I add I've never felt there in much detail so I can't say if it newly feels lik that. Can't even for sure find the area again just think I've come back to the right place if I'm madly trying to find and feel again for reassurance.

I had a great big check up on them and an ultrascan in March 2004 after I got worried about them (varicose veins, didn't know that before tho). The original tesicle worry is what started me off into my descent into full blown health anxiety and although I didn't think about them muh because I was found to be fine I now think hey, that was just over 18 months ago (last doctor felt them 17 months ago in last session) and I'm just off on one again wondering if I've developed the start of cancer since then. I looked on google I know it's a no no but I needed more info coz I was so instantly panicky :(

I don't know what there is to say they're not aching at present but I can get them to if I think about them and they ached terribly before I had them look in that series of appointments nearly 2 years ago. Anyone else like this/ever been like this?