I've tried Moodgym... the essence of it is good but as a lot of anxiety stems from things that are so deep in our thoughts and we do not really understand our thoughts process when we go into our panics ...I'm not sure what I think.

Anything that gives us ideas is great and I'm sure we can take things from it but personally I know that when I am not in panic I do think why or if only I had..but once in one ..that logic does not kick in at all...so for me one to one treatment is the way to go... not sure what to say about Moodgym...think that sometimes it puts all the emphasis on it being our problem but doesn't really go into senarios that we are not in control of or other peoples behaviour... I've not heard of the living life to the full website ..but will certainly go in and take a look... like I say if there is any hope I will grab at it...but it is the fast thought process that we don't sometimes grab that we need that one to one on ..and that real person saying things that are personal to our own circumstance...

Wishing you all the best and hope it does work for you truly