I really feel like im being fobbed off by doctors. I feel soo ill and everytime i vist they tell me its anxiety! I'm sick of hearing that word and dont beleive that anixiety can make you feel as bad as i feel! :(

I have a weird sensation in my body, it feels like a rush of warm air from my stomach then all over my body to my head, and when this happens my ears seem to fill up and i feel like im fading away.
The last time it happened was when i was with my cbt therapist yesterday, we were talking about death (i've just lost a friend) and it came on.. he said it was adrenalin but i think its a seizure or maybe im about to pass out? - i think it was just a coincidence it happend at my cbt.
my head also feels really heavy and tight most days and i get a pain im my neck and behing my ear and the bottom of my head. Im soo worried that its a neurological problem. I've had blood tests (quite a lot actually) and they all came back fine. I admit i am anxious but only because of how ill i feel but the doctors say i feel ill because im anxious! I've seen a total of 6 different ones now and a&e staff and i think that once i've told them im on beta blockers for anxiety the just fob me off! what can i do?.. :(

Lou