Hi everyone,
I had an horrible thing in the middle of the night.
I woke at 4am needing to go pee and when i got out of bed to go (still half asleep) i stumbled across the room and then the room started spinning, and i kinda fell over onto a chair, I went back and sat on my bed and i was sweating and very hot, i felt like i was stationary and everything else in the room was moving slightly.
I did manage to go downstairs to the toilet but i was still sweating a lot and my heart was going very fast.
Back to bed and i lay down and just kept still but everything in the room was still moving slightly. I was then very cold, shivery cold but still hot!!
I swapped the duvet for a sheet which helped with the heat but i just couldnt sleep for worrying about it. I was going to get up then thought well what was i going to do except sit and worry so i just lay there and the last time i seen the time it was 6.
I got up slowly today and so far i feel ok, well apart from the anxiety of course.

Can being too hot in bed cause this????? Did i get up too quick???????? Could there be another reason??????????
I have a feather duvet and with me and hubby in the bed it gets very hot and most nights we both end up throwing the thing off us, we have had it for almost a year now but this is the first time this has ever happened to me like this.
It still has frightened the hell out of me and ive made an appointment to see the doc this afternoon as im panicking!!!

Can anyone help??????? Please