Is it normal to have a list of symptoms for 6 weeks even though i dont feel as stressed? I just can not get it out of my head that something is going on as i feel constantly ill.I have had bloods done and all ok. 2 doctors have sat and talked to me for ages to reassure me nothing serious is going on. I am waiting for a chest x ray,endoscopy and abdominal ultrasound scan and they have said they are sending me for them not because they think anythings wrong but to give me reassurance.I feel a little reassured when i first come out of docs but then when i feel ill again all the negative thoughts come back.
I am driving my friend and partner mad continually saying i am going to die.
I feel like i cant breath constantly now and i never feel hungry and when i eat something my stomach goes nuts and makes noises all night and then i wake in the morning sweating and have to run to the loo.My stomach feels sore and tender when i press it.I feel exhausted but cant sleep and i just dont feel like me.I have just been crying to my partner because i have 2 children and i cant do anything with them.
Dont know what i am going to do if these tests show nothing.I cant cope anymore. Sorry for the depressing rant