HI all,
Great forum.
I have had anxiety and severe panic disorder since my first attack in 2000. I was terrible and stayed indoors for almost two years (mainly due to not being diagnosed etc and had no idea what was wrong with me).
I then got fairly well and started work again and eventually started to feel ok overall with small steps.

Recently I have had 3 panic attacks and I now have constant general anxiety again. I think I am scared of attacks again as I had rid them fairly well for so long and now maybe I feel like a failure etc.

I felt so lost and depressed on the way to the doctors about my ears hurting the other night that I literally broke down and cried my eyes out in the middle of the street as I cannot work out what is wrong and was afraid that if this is as good as it gets then I may harm myself as it is just not worth living. I was very down after 3 months of my ears hurting and doctors cannot find anything wrong.

I went to psychologist and talked and got a few things off my chest. That helped and so did the crying. I have not cried for so long and always thought I would never stop if I started. This was WRONG. I felt a million times better after crying.

my question is really this: Could my ears hurting inside be a symptom of anxiety? Can general anxiety make your ears hurt inside? I have never heard of this but am thinking maybe anxiety can do anything.

What do you think please? Need more doctors opinions or could it be anxiety? I am on some allergy medicine as they think maybe it is a pollen/seasonal allergy etc and it may help. I also feel good and forget about my ears hurting when I think positive but it is always there to a degree. What do you think?

Cheers
Paul