Quote Originally Posted by keta View Post
Hi Eric

That's rubbish isn't it what your GP has done or ot done really, i'm really surprised she even increased your dose, i think if you decide to take the extra 10mg you may get some side effects back before your body adjusts again, but I still don't get why would she not consider different tablets if you have been onn Citalopram for a while with no improvements ad actualy getting worse
I share your feelings Keta. I was expecting her to say, Ok lets get you off Cit. and we'll try something else. I told her that I didn't feel any real benefit from taking the Cit. and should be improving at least level not feeling worse. She said Cit. was for anxiety and would like to stay with ir rather than try something else. Other meds were not even offered!

My brother is on diferent meds and was angry with how I have been treated. He had a battle with many GPs to get what he wanted and thankfully is a lot better now since the right meds were found for him.

Trying at the moment to calm myself down as feeling very shaky. Not sure what to do yet (1) reducing dose against GPs wishes or (2) just try the extra dose to see if this makes a difference.