hi. Im new here and not sure if im doing this right but here goes....
Ive always noticed ive had issues and been nervous however was always able to shrug it off over the years. Two years ago i took some heavy drugs for a while before a few bad experiences and then coming to my senses.!!
Ive always been a bit lost in life because of my past but in the last year i have been doing a degree in musical theatre and have changed as a person.(in a good way). The problem is that when i started sorting myself out i noticed anxiety getting much worse.!and Just after easter my boyfriends father was diagnosed with cancer.. things got a lot worse in my head. i ended up dropping out of my end of year show and giving up on everything i used to love. im in therapy now and things are very slowly getting easier but im so afraid that i wont be able to change this way of living. Is that common? i dont feel i have a life anymore and it is almost a chore to get through every day. i now understand that this will never go bt can be controlled but i dont know what i want or where im going.at the moment im so afraid of growing older.?! im 23 and scared of my own thoughts and especially memories. can anyone offer any advise on where to go from here.?