So, today i found out that i got kicked off ESA, not from today but from 31st Aug

It's cause i didn't attend the medical assessment by ATOS, i live about 35mins car journey from the centre and that just seems like so far away right now while im dealing with my anxiety and panic attacks.

I got medical evidence from my doctor and sent that off, apparently im not ill enough to get a home visit, the only other option they gave me was to rebook my appointment and not attend. So I did that and apparently my reasons weren't good enough.

I did a rapid reclaim today and won't get any money until i attend this assessment, i've tried to explain again and again that its just not that easy for me to attend their place and if they can even meet me half way or something but NO.

They're really not helpful and I was feeling so happy today until I opened that letter. Oh and in the letter, it didn't even give a reason as to why they chucked me off, I just got a P45 so I assumed I was chucked off and rang them.

Sorry I needed to vent, anyone else been in this situation? xxx

p.s I'm now feeling like Sh*t and just down and depressed GREAT. thanks for that you wan*ers.