Hi all,
i guess the title says everything....unfortunatly after the 22nd of this month i wont be able to come in here again. dont know for how long.
but due to severe finaciall problems ive been forced to cancell alot of things including my phone, aol etc. so i wont be able to access this site.
this year has not started good for me, because of the above things me and my family will probably be out on the streets in a month time. its not fair that some people get all the help in the world whilst ive been working like mad trying to provide for my family,paying everything on time yet get no help whatso ever. im sorry im not gonna bother you with the boring details. anyways i would just like to thank all of you here.
you have been so supporting and helpful. youve giving great advice and its helped me alot being on here. and a big thank you to nicola for setting up this site, its nice to be able to give and receive support on here especially when i dont have many friends or family who would understand like all you lovely people on here.
as soon as everything works out i'll try and come back,there must be a silverlining somewhere right??!!
a big HUG to all of you.....[:X]
take care,
Love Twiglet