I have a realy bad OCD when it comes to raw meat, I can't watch my fiance cooking it as my ocd (or common sense!) gets really out of hand and i just do his head in.

Last night he forced me to watch him put pre chopped bacon in a pan, i protested alot because i knew it would make me worse and cause arguments but he thought it would help.
Needless to say it didnt, and he threadtend to walk out if i didnt shut up.

The thing is, he open the bacon tub, but he touched the underside of the lid (the bit that touches the raw bacon), then without washing his hands grabbed a wooden spoon and stirred the bacon while holding the pan.

Then he went to wash his hands, came back to the kitchen and again, picked up the pan and same wooden spoon to stir somemore.

Then, picked up a teatowel and wiped all the clean pots and put them away.

He says there's no problem because his hands were clean, but how can they be when he picked up stuff that he had used straight after doing the bacon?

I'm so worried and panicking loads, and if i wash up again he'll just go balistic and walk out.

But i'm realy worried about "bacon germs" (as i call them) making me sick because they'll be on the clean cuttlery, and then when i make my tuna sandwich for dinner they'll be mixed in with fish and cause food poisoning.

Am i woprrying over something thats not real, is he right?