Hi,

I'm currently in a state of very high anxiety. Have been since beginning of Jan. I luckily have a good Dr and he has stated I am unfit for work. I have been on ESA and recently was sent a questionnaire to fill in (it has taken me two weeks to fill it in). I will now be sent for a medical. Everyone seems to be saying that I will fail this and have to appeal as they are not recognising mental health as an illness. I suffer from anxiety/panic Tinnitus and hyperacusis. I cannot travel on public transport becasue of this and have great trouble being outside becasue of my ears. Imanaged to got to the shop the other day. An announcement came over the loud speaker and it casued me pain in my ears and I became disorientated, the ground was moving underneath me and I was dizzy. I have a fear of not coping in a situtation and this made me panic like crazy.
I am dreading the medical. I have a friend who is taking me and staying with me but I'm firghtened I'll lose it when I'm in there and they'll think I'm crazy or even worse putting it all on which I am most definately NOT.
I hardly get any sleep due to my ears and my doc doesn't what me on sleeping tablets as I have low blood pressure most of the time.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank You
Julie x