I never slept all night last night as acid was really bad in my stomach & throat then finally at 6am fell asleep till about 9am woke up feeling fine (had a thumble with my partner and just had a horrible panic attack) anyway just tried to ignore it then went to get showered / dressed to go take my dad out for fathers day anyway cut the story short i started getting anxious again for nothing while i was in my house but i just carried on with what i was doing took dad & partner out for dinner for fathers day but still can't shake off this horrible anxious feeling,
I just feel that am waiting for something bad to happen to me just feel dead shakey inside / hearts not thumping just a weird shakey body and now my mind just keeps going over & over ( what is wrong with me / why am i feeling this way)
I hate getting this horrible feeling i don't no if its because am tired or the fact i had sex with me partner (not had sex in over a year with him due to anxiety bein so bad ) i just dont but i do no it wont go x