Thread: Clicking when swallowing?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Clicking when swallowing?

Hello, I came across this site while trying to look up my throat problem, I know people have posted similar posts to this but I wanted to ask a new one.
    Its been about 2 weeks now, when I swallow (without food or drink) there is a click in my throat that is very frustrating. I was having the lump in throat feeling but this seems to have gone for just now (fingers crossed.) I went to the gp who just said it was anxiety related and there was nothing to be done about it. Firstly I am wondering if it is purely anxiety since for the past 2 weeks I havent felt that stressed or anything event thought my body seems to be telling my otherwise. Im also worried that because I have been to the doctors with anxiety before that they gp just sees that and assumes that is what causes it without looking any further into it.
    The clicking is what is bothering me most, it is at the top of my throat, (in the middle) it is not sore just uncomfortable and extremely annoying. Surely there is something that can be done to help? I keep trying to ignore it but its just keeps coming back. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by gemz29; 19-01-12 at 00:07.

Thread Information