Hi Im new on here and have been looking at this forum for a while. It seems nice to have other people to talk to experiencing the same things! I have been taking Lustral for just over 3 wks now and am still having anxiety and not sleeping for longer than 3-4 hrs at night. Wake at about 4am with silly irrational anxious thoughts but trying to tell them to go away as i dont want to listen ! Sometimes it works / sometimes not

This is my second bout of anxiety/dep after feeling great for the last 4 yrs. I was on citalopram last time which worked well but side effects to start were horrible so doc suggested Sert. as patients do not report as bad affects. So far they havent been as bad so so far so good although this morning it seemed to make me feel suddenly zonked and sickly. Im off work at mo and so having to keep myself busy which is getting a little easier so maybe its beginning to work. Anxiety not as bad also. Hope everyone else is doing ok . Would love to see a bit of encouragement from someone .

FACE,ACCEPT & FLOAT (advice from the wonderful CLAIRE WEEKES books)