Hi everyone,

Its been a long time since I have been on here, but today I couldn't wait to get home to speak to you all!

I feel awful, I was off my Prozac for a while and then was put back on them just over a week ago.

I generally suffer from Health Anxiety, and these last few days have been terrible, my symptoms are pain in my arm like a toothache, which has now eased a bit, pains in my chest, numbness on my face, my top lip twitching, when I am lying down my jaw seems to click and grind about, mostly when I wake up I feel it, then it clicks back to normal, pressure in my head!

I am at my wits end and just want to curl up in my bed, as sleep is the only relief I get. I have no concentration at work, and I feel like someone inside looking out!

Over the past week or so I have just wanted to sleep, one day 4 hours in the afternoon and the other 3 hours, this on top of going to bed early just doesn't seem right.

I am getting married in 10 weeks and at the moment I just cannot be bothered with the full thing, I want to say its all off and just go to bed.

Please Help
xx