I have manic depression and anxiety, had it for the last 2 years and use to just have the odd panic attack after going on medication, however the last 4 or 5 months I suffered a big anxiety spell, I could not go out the house as I got really worried there was something wrong with me and i felt all funny, dull vision, dizzy and i kept worrying, but I got over that a bit and now I can get out a bit more now but over the last 2 weeks or so I have been feeling really depressed, sometimes I can't be bothered with things and I worry constantly that I have forgotten to take my medication or that i am going to die or something...

I get worried as when I feel really depressed I go off my food so can't eat much and my energy goes low so I get more anxious :(, I would just like to feel normal again...I am seeing a therapist for my anxiety and they have told me some breathing exercise to do which I don't feel has helped much.

It's just been the last few months I have been feeling more anxious that it has stopped me doing things is this normal? I get worried when I can't be bothered with things as i think i won’t be normal again...I can't think of anything that’s triggered my increased anxiety, I did lose my job about 2 weeks ago so I find myself bored in the house and only really go out at night with my g.f.

Can anybody offer any help? I am fed up of the whole anxiety and feeling down thing and just want to be normal again.