Thread: Mild armpit pain/discomfort as a symptom of anxiety?

Talking Mild armpit pain/discomfort as a symptom of anxiety?

Yo!

I've recently started feeling this very mild kinda painful discomfort in my left armpit that later spread, in a lesser extent, to my right armpit.

There's no lumps there and i check daily, so i'm dismissing it being swollen lymph nodes.

I just wonder what the possibilities are of this being related to the HA i've been experiencing throughout the last 3 months or so. Perhaps tight chest muscles? Sweating maybe? I've also thought of it being my bad posture at blame.

If anyone who's experiencing/has experienced similar symptoms before reads this, i would be thankful for your comment on this. Just need to get my mind off this.

Re: Mild armpit pain/discomfort as a symptom of anxiety?

I have that! I've thought it could be muscle related? My back and neck are killing me so it could be that

Re: Mild armpit pain/discomfort as a symptom of anxiety?

I've had (and still have) a painful centre of my ribcage which I have put down to anxiety. I have also previously had tight neck muscles which has actually caused my entire face to tense up quite painfully due to anxiety. I sometimes get pain in my arms and I also sometimes get very brief dizzy moments. I only ever get thee symptoms when I am anxious and I have had them for so long that I have become aware of the anxiety itself and try to control it so that if I do get a genuine symptom of something wrong I know it's a real issue and not just my anxiety. Anxiety really does cause all sorts of havoc!

Thread Information