Thread: Depersonalisation/derealisation makes me insane. Any success stories out there?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Depersonalisation/derealisation makes me insane. Any success stories out there?

I still have a pretty bad anxiety disorder that I'm getting through, but back in April I overcame about 15-20 days of DPDR disorder brought on after a panic attack.

I got through it with meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, yoga, sunshine, a complete overhaul of my diet (ZERO caffeine and a huge cut in sugar) and a very low dose of Klonopin to get me through about a week of the experience. Mostly to help with my sleep.

I don't imagine that something like this would work for everyone, but I made it out of what I consider to be one of the worst experiences of my life.
    Last edited by StarsDie; 01-08-21 at 15:18.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)