Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a mess and can't go on anymore

Re: I'm a mess and can't go on anymore

I finally called and made an appt and I'll be seeing one of the NP's next week. I am beyond terrified. I'm afraid it's too late. This is on my mind 100% of the time. Whatever is wrong with me is definitely not normal. It's not anxiety, that much I am sure of. And I highly doubt it's food related. I have eliminated so many things from my diet and it hasn't made a difference. In fact, I eat pretty darn healthy, no soda, very few sweets, high on the fruits and vegetables, no red meat, no dairy. My entire midsection in so uncomfortable, both front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    You may also consider trying a different doctor. I’m not certain if you’re male or female, but if the latter maybe give your gyn a call and ask for an appointment to investigate abdominal pain. It may be easier to get an ultrasound through them.
    I did have a pelvic us because I was afraid my problems are from ovarian cancer. That came out okay, except, they usually have problems seeing my ovaries because I have a "tortuous, redundant colon" which hides the ovaries. So even though I was told it's okay, something could have easily been hiding behind my intestines. Nothing is clear/simple/easy/black and white.

The reason I think I have lung cancer is because I have symptoms of it and have been living in a house with asbestos for the last 20 years, not realizing how dangerous this is. Chest scan showed some kind of non-specific damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information