Thread: Terrified of male Breast cancer PLEASE HELP ME

Terrified of male Breast cancer PLEASE HELP ME

Hello everyone,

I started a thread last week about how my health anxiety has been getting out of control and it’s been destroying my life. I’m 27 and feel like my life is already over. It’s completely ruined me and almost every way possible. These last few days I’ve been so sore from constantly pressing and looking for lumps all over my neck and chest. Recently I’m convinced I have breast cancer as a male. I have no family history of it regardless of gender but I’m still terrified. I’ve noticed my left side around my nipple area looks more fatty compared to the other one and I’ve been pressing and poking it around that area and am convinced I’ve got a lump there but I’m not sure if it’s clumps of fat. I’m having a panic attack because the idea of having something wrong terrifies me. I’ve recently been to a doctor about another issue and it causes me a lot of emotional distress going to doctor appointments. But at the same time I’m scared of it being something. Please I’m begging for any advice or reassurance I can’t keep doing this it’s unbearable.

Re: Terrified of male Breast cancer PLEASE HELP ME

What are you doing to address your mental health? That's what needs to be addressed here.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information