Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Citalopram side effects?

Re: Citalopram side effects?

Garryttttt
    They made me rather randy also lol...

Hello everyone i started on 20mg because i was very depressed and very anxious within two hours i was wretching and the room was spinning it was awful i felt soo ill and so sick my doctor said too half the dose 10mg these still made me a little sick in the mornings but it passed then i went downhill again after xmas and was prescibed the 20mg again so scared after being so sick and shaking high anxiety nut i took them and had vrtually no side -effects and take them now to go too bed on they knock me out i wake up refreshed and i can honestly say i feel wonderful no anxiety i feel i can cope with most things and am happy about downing the little white pill i was so very afraid of - stick with it guys because it takes a while but the benefits are well worth it xx

P.S. I WISH I WAS FEELING RANDY THOUGH ILL SETTLE FOR HAPPY xx

I can't get over this comedy yawning. I can't keep my mouth shut at all, but it is making me laugh...yes laugh, so the tablets must be doing something right!

I am having really bad headaches and eyes are hurting for the last few days is this a side effect hope it wears off soon

You must stick with it as the benefits far outweight the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by lucylocket View Post
    I am having really bad headaches and eyes are hurting for the last few days is this a side effect hope it wears off soon
    I felt like both my eyes and ears could burst with pressure for a few days and it passed !

Yep me too! The 1st 2 or 3 days of taking it i had the worst headache but almost like a pressure type feeling - and my throat felt tight and my ears felt like they needed to pop ...freaked me out but i stuck with it and it passed...i seem to feel extremely euphoric for the first say week and this passed and now i feel kinda on a normal level now - also the wakful ness after the 1st 2 weeks passed...now in week 3...felt a tad down here n there - and thats quite noticeable...and finally, has anyone else noticed a drop in heart rate??..mine used to pound and its really noticeable how it doesnt now..i almost got worried about it but...and oh yes the yawning...thats REALLY annoying!...Jen x

Jen its two weeks today on upped dose of 40mg still got headaches and eye ache but can cope with that, feel slightly spaced out but not as bad, stupid thoughts dont seem to be coming into head as much , really tired and heart pounding when should i know if this dose will work?

Hi Liucy

mmm well youve been on 40mg 2 wks so think its still early days - i had that eye ache/ pressure weird head feeling for the first week and slightly there on and of since - think youbve had it worse because your on double the dose im on...im still getting side effects - think you need to give it 6 wks or so - plus try not to get anxious about this feeling your getting...take a painkiller, see if that helps,. it may be that getting anxious could be making you feel worse...
    let me know how you get on - id be interested...in case i need up my dose to 30mg ...Take care Lucy
    jen xx

Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread Information