Hi all, I found this site through 'drum roll please' googling my symptoms!!!!! I'm kinda glad I did now though as I'm feeling slightly more reassured after reading through the threads.
I recently damaged my coccyx. Not sure how at all but been in pain for 2 weeks. I have been lying on my back whilst sleeping, to try and ease the pain. Two nights ago I was half asleep, and shifted into a more comfortable position. When I did this it felt like something in my neck shifted too, and since then whenever I swallow saliva I get this clicking feeling at the top of my neck (almost underneath the chin, where the jaw meets the neck at the front) I only get this if I'm facing forwards. If i turn my head to either side the clicking doesn't happen when I swallow. I don't get this sensation when I eat or drink, these both seem to ease it. I have noticed that I don't seem to be producing as much saliva as I did and my mouth and throat become dry very quickly!

Is this all stress/anxiety related, or could it be that I've genuinely done some damage to my throat when I moved!?!?! It's begining to really irritate me and make me panic about what long term damage it could cause.