I am no doctor but sadly my son has had Leukaemia so I do know a little bit about the disease. To me it does not sound like you have the symptoms of Leukaemia. If you had an acute form of it, you would feel very ill indeed, not just aching. I ache in various places most days, painful cramps too all over. There are also chronic types of Leukaemia but the symptoms you have do not really sound at all like a cancer, more like stress from worrying. If you are really worrying so much though you should ask your doctor for more tests, if only to put your mind at rest. I have had so many tests with all the symptoms I have had, lost count now! The problem is stress and anxiety mimic symptoms of more serious illnesses. After what happened with my son I am on high alert with the slightest thing that goes on in my own body. The more I think about any symptom, the worst it gets. If you want to ask me anything else, please do. Although I can't stress enough I am NOT qualified in anyway. Just a mother who has read lots of books, chatted with far too many consultants, and a bit too much of Dr Google!! All the best.