Page 387 of 540 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Afternoon guys,

Reading your posts I realise how lucky I am with regards to my GP practice. We can prebook appointments up to 4 weeks in advance, online, by phone or in person. For emergencies a GP calls you, and they keep some free slots every day to see the patient if necessary.

I had a Big Mac meal today - the medication has really increased my appetite so diet from now on.

Are you feeling any better Dan? have you needed to use a lorazepam? xx

Hi all

well ive upped the cit to 20mg so will see how i get on with that i had a maccy ds yesterday chicken sandwich is my favorite mmmmm havent been feeling to bad today and ventured out into the pouring rain to the dreaded post office again just me and my little boy to post loads of stuff i sold on ebay and did ok no panic so hopefully getting there with the exposure thing just need to sort out the walking up the school for september now

You seem to be doing really well at the moment Nicola im so pleased for you ,you sound so much more positive which is great !!!

hope everyone else is ok this afternoon xxxx

Hi angel i hate the school run too but luckily mines 11 now so i just chuck him out the car in the mornings lol then wait for him in a nearby carpark at hometime, had to pick my niece up a few weeks ago tho and hated it my legs went to jelly, i was shaking...bloody horrible pleased you've upped your dose, hopefully you'll see some more improvement now xx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Are you feeling any better Dan? have you needed to use a lorazepam? xx
    Hiya - I feel better thanks. I have used quite a bit of diazepam - and 1 lorazepam to try it out. The lorazepam is potent. How about you? How are you doing?

I think I am lucky that my shrink prescribes me diazepam/lorazepam and pregabalin. The mental health team don't prescribe pregabalin, and are limited to 14 days supply of benzos.

CBT is helping - 4 sessions so far. If you can't get it on the NHS, and can afford to go private it is definitely worth it. I am a sceptic but it has certainly helped. Anxiety UK offer discounted CBT if you can't get it elsewhere.

my other boys are 10 and 12 so the walk themselves at the moment but my youngest starts reception this September dreading it....but hopefully i will be better by then

Glad your feeling better im doing ok now touch wood, i have weekly councilling sessions where we touch on a bit of CBT and thats helping too xx

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by angel wings View Post
    my other boys are 10 and 12 so the walk themselves at the moment but my youngest starts reception this September dreading it....but hopefully i will be better by then
    You'll be loads better by then!! xx

Nicola - do you take diazepam as needed or on a daily basis?

Hi folks - glad you are getting on ok with your meds - be pleased when I get mine!
    My anxiety the past few days has been bad - had to have my lorazepam - trouble is feel so damned guilty! Anxiety is just so horrid isn't it. You can practically climb the walls!

Angel hope the increase goes well that's what I shall be on in another 2 weeks!

Nicola you sound good.

Dan sound as though you are getting on ok and Mr Red a bit wobbly re Dulox? see how you go for another week - and did you getting any more Zop - as they seem to be helping you at the moment.

Speak to you later - will need to today when husband off to work at 6.00 om - internet group therapy - lol!

What is peoples experience with zop - my shrink doesn't like it and refused to prescribe it to me. Said use diazepam instead.

Page 387 of 540 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast

Thread Information