Page 400 of 540 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Nicola i like zoplidem better as theres no after taste.

Had a good day yesterday but the old enemy morning anxiety is bad today

How is everyone today

Love Joy

Morning,

There definately are a few us having blips at the moment!!

Nicola, your low level anxiety is like me mainly on a morning though then goes later on in the day. Meds must take ages to settle down. I find it really strange to get my head round it why it has to do it!! I do my own head in at times!! Tracey stop googling it does make it 100 times worse!! I haven't google anxiety for ages and feel better for it!! Theres nothing on it thats going to help. your best off searching this site and speaking to real people about stuff!! Google is the DEVIL!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day as it goes on!!

Lots of

Kendra xx

Morning everyone well i feel like absolute shit, been sick this morning and still got bad pain in my kidney so ive made a doctors appointment for 9.30, felt fine whilst taking my antibiotics but now feel so ill again x x

Morning all - well seem to be having a few blips on here - what anxiety can do - you would not believe it? Sorry Nicola you are feeling ill again - glad you have a gp appoint - that infection seems to be lingering around -

Kendra hope your day get better.

Joy - that Duty Officer need sacking! Could you get a photo of her and put it on your dart board!! lol - no it is not funny -

Pink - you sound as though you are progessing - really pleased - so deserve to.

Mr W - hope you are ok on the increase.

Sam - hope you feel better too!

TJ - stop bloody googling

Has anyone heard from Angel?

Mr Red - hope you had a good night - slept like a log - with no horrid tinnitus - and not too bad side effects from the Dulox!

and anyone else I have forget

Well I get my meds today have an appoint at 4.30 pm - husband is coming with me!

Laura xxxxxxxx

Haven't increased yet Laura, or rather haven't plucked up the courage yet.
    Good luck with the Citalopram by the way, it's one of the best for anxiety. You have been a brave girl going med free for all these weeks but it should pay off because you have detoxed so a fresh start

Nicola what can I say, you poor lass, in the wars again, keep doing that bloody lottery, yer luck has to change

Mrs W and I off to Andy and Karly's in a wee while. They're going to Amsterdam for a few days to see Micheal Buble in concert and we're looking after Holly.

After my 14 day blip this is day 4 of feeling not too bad again but not counting any chickens as yet, had too many kicks in the teeth lately.
    Onwards and backwards, and all round

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

Taking the laptop with me so I can keep you lot in check

Morning all
    Well another day where my thinking out of control its the only thing holding me back thinking thinking and thinking arghhh basically i dont feel myself still and dont know why cant enjoy things feel like being held back.
    I am skeptical as to how a pill will help with these thoughts but paying for cbt too.
    Sorry guys yes i have been googling again almost becoming an obsession not helped by reading that its hard to treat general anxiety (if thats even what it is) i promise to stick with you guys from today or try lol
    Day 2 of 30mg cant say feel any side effects yet, a good sign i hope. If will feel an improvement with increase how long did it take you guys im on week 8 now.
    Nicola sorry to hear you still having a rough time and Kenda and Laura doing my best not to google. im off to work soon anyway xxx

Hi Mr W - glad you are feeling a tad better - I am sure we will all get there!

I know will be glad when I get them - funnily enough I asked my GP for these months ago and he said no way!! Don't see him anymore - he's off sick due to a lawsuit!!

Anyway sure we will get there in the end - but at the moment I am so irritable - get fed up with people not understanding - I know it's not their fault! but apart from friends on here - such a lonely business

Quote Originally Posted by TJSMITH View Post
    I am skeptical as to how a pill will help with these thoughts but paying for cbt too.
    Well TJ it's a very powerful drug in a tiny little package. The reason for the racing thoughts is because you're obviously very anxious and unhappy because seratonin and norepinephrine levels are low. The drug will help you retain these chemicals makinbg you feel less anxious and unhappy.
    Clear?

Well just had an email attachment of the letter sent to my GP from my psychiatrist - 5 pages!

I am due to start 10mg of Cit for 3! days then upping to 20mg - with a view to going higher for Obsessional OCD? to take the lorazapam but not prescribing Olanzapine at this stage - see how I get on. Plan B Venlafaxine XL!

So just thought I would let you all know!

Laura xx

hello folks, we must be making the shareholders of the pharmaceutical industry very happy between us all. the gp has increased my cit to 20mg plus 2mg diazepram when needed so hope this will do the trick. cuddles to all you girlies and also mr w as long as hes wearing his kilt.
    extra cuddles to joy who is having a particularly hard time at the moment.
    alan

Page 400 of 540 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast

Thread Information