Page 401 of 540 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Well TJ it's a very powerful drug in a tiny little package. The reason for the racing thoughts is because you're obviously very anxious and unhappy because seratonin and norepinephrine levels are low. The drug will help you retain these chemicals makinbg you feel less anxious and unhappy.
    Clear?
    Yes sir, clear as mud Pleased to hear you're doing better again Mr W.

Good luck starting your meds Laura, we're all here for you - things can only get better

Nicola, what did the doc say?

TJ - do not trust google - people only tend to post negative stuff, whether it's a holiday review or health problem - when things are good we're all busy getting on with life, it's only when things are bad that people write about it. So the write ups are biased. Medication works for anxiety and depression and everyone gets better(it's just bloody tough)

Well I'm going to try to get my techno head on and copy the relaxation stuff on to a disc - does anyone want a copy??

Slept a little better with Zopiclone but bloomin tired now! Still anxious and not myself - roll on tomorrow
    X

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

[QUOTE=kestral;982640] cuddles to all you girlies and also mr w as long as hes wearing his kilt.

What if he's not wearing anything under his kilt? The scots have a reputation for swinging in the wind you know

Laura - excellent - you have a plan, increasing after 3 days may not be easy BUT you have done so much, you can do it. It's great that your be on the therapeutic dose quickly so you should feel the benefits sooner too. Have you got the tablets to start now?

Ha ha im really trying, think the problem is i dont know whats wrong with me lol....
    I do know i had anxiety that led to depression now its just the thought that wont go away ie whats wrong with me and why can i smile, laugh etc... but not feel it.
    Im tempted to pay for a phychiatrist myself its information sites i look at but they dont paint a good prognosis.
    Im so thankful of all you lot. Laura i have hardly any SE even though anxiety kicked in yesterday but that was because the higher i go the more scared i am.
    I have always been a worrier though. Im off to work now.
    Catch up later hugs to all that need one

Afternoon all, I think it seems to be around now (2pm ish) that the side effects of my increased dose take hold.. Just had a rush of the jitters and can feel some anxiety coming through. Ugh. Not as bad as yesterday though (yet) so will hold off on the diaz for now. Slept well with the zop, once it managed to work its way through last night's bad anx.

Got a mug of chamomile now.. Hope everyone's having an ok afternoon.

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Hi guys well doc thinks i have a kidney stone floating round and thats whats causing the pain as my water sample was clear, hes refered me for an urgent ultrasound of my kidney and gave me some diclofenic pain relief and some anti spasim med, spent most of the day dying nicely on the sofa as feel so shite Glad your getting your meds laura, bit of a bummer about the olanzapine as that would have helped calm u especially when starting the cit but hey u maybe one of the lucky ones that doesnt get any side effects! are you starting them tonight? X x

Hi Nicola - yes will start tonight! I will ask the GP for extra lorazapam - but would be surprised if he gave me any extra but I will try hard to get some more! politely of course.

Oh Nicola so sorry about the kidney stone thing - bless you - you really could have done without it - was a nasty infection - I bet your urine is thick and cloudy -

Will message you later

Hi all,

Just caught up with everyone's posts x

Good luck Laura hope it goes well with the cit not doing to bad with the increase just a bit headachey and fuzzy and have the dry itchy throat and burning tongue back but hopefully it will go once it settles fingers crossed x

had some more bloods done yesterday to check my iron and b12 levels other than that have been ok xx

glad some of you are getting over the blips

And sorry to hear about the kidney stone nicola let us know how you get on with the ultrasound x

to everyone else and hope you are having a good afternoon xxx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi guys well doc thinks i have a kidney stone floating round and thats whats causing the pain as my water sample was clear, hes refered me for an urgent ultrasound of my kidney and gave me some diclofenic pain relief and some anti spasim med, spent most of the day dying nicely on the sofa as feel so shite
    Sorry to hear this Nicola, any idea when the ultrasound will be?

Are they new meds helping at all?

Oh poor you Nicola what a thing to happen as if you havent enough on.

Hope you got on ok at the gps Laura

I'm having a really crap day despite doing all sorts and its my wedding anniversary as well and wanted to feel ok

Love Joy

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedShirt View Post
    Sorry to hear this Nicola, any idea when the ultrasound will be?

Are they new meds helping at all?
    Hes marked the scan down as urgent so shouldnt be too long, the meds are helping slightly he did say if they didnt id have to go into hospital how are u feeling today? My anxiety is ok i just feel so poorly x x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hes marked the scan down as urgent so shouldnt be too long, the meds are helping slightly he did say if they didnt id have to go into hospital how are u feeling today? My anxiety is ok i just feel so poorly x x
    I'm walking that tightrope again today - not fallen off yet, but still pretty wobbly.

Sorry you're having a crap day on your wedding anniversary Joy.. this thing isn't fair at all

Page 401 of 540 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast

Thread Information