Thread: Lymph Nodes won't go away. Help!

Lymph Nodes won't go away. Help!

Hello, about 4 months ago, i noticed a swollen lymph node on the side of my neck, more towards the back and another one on the side of my neck. After feeling those I was feeling in the supraclavicular region and boom, found a tiny one. Three or four days after they appeared, i had a hsv 2 and 1 outbreak. Then 2 weeks after my outbreak, i got a bad sinus infection that lasted a week. I went to 5 doctors because i have such bad health anxiety. They did ultrasounds to make me feel better snd the guy was so friendly because he knew i was worried. They weren't even 1 cm. He said they look completely normal and assured me its not true what people read about supraclavicular nodes. He said he had one thats been there for years. After that of course, i still couldn't let it go because of my health anxiety. So i went to multiple doctors who ran blood test and all that and told me its completely normal for them to stay like that for a long time, even forever. One doctor actually showed me a lymph node shes had for 3 years after an infection thats behind her ear she can still feel. They are all moveable and are not hard at all. One has gone down that i have noticed and one got slightly bigger during my sinus infection a month and a half ago. I noticed the one in my neck is bigger in thr morning and then goes down alot after a couple hours of getting up. Can anyone relate to this? Has anyone had this happen? I just got married, moved 2000 miles away and started a new job and then this happened. My anxiety has been through the roof!!

Re: Lymph Nodes won't go away. Help!

Node threads are prevalent here. It makes total sense why they reacted to the viruses you have/had.

I'm a Head and Neck cancer survivor. Nothing you wrote raises a red flag in the least. The key is to leave them alone! Poking and prodding will cause them to react. Do it too much and they can become shotty.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Lymph Nodes won't go away. Help!

Thank you so much for making me feel better. I'm glad you kicked that cancers butt i do poke at them DAILY. It's so hard not to:(

Thread Information