Thread: Feel that everyone hates me

Feel that everyone hates me

I've been made fun of all years in school. It's turned into anxiety and being afraid to be around anyone.Its been a long time I felt bad about myself felt that I wasn't good enough and wanted to look like other people and I'm tired of it. I've tried to go out and feel good about myself and ignore people who don't like me by it never works. I go out and get dirty looks from most people and they look at me with this face like I'm a monster. I don't think I'm ugly it took years to not see myself as ugly but it don't matter what I think no one else thinks I am. It's sad to not go out without being treated like im nothing. I stay home as much as I could and I'm agoraphobic and haven't been able to work cause I'm afraid of being around strangers. I feel world is against me and no matter how good I look I will never be seen as attractive

Re: Feel that everyone hates me

Have you thought about seeing a CBT therapist and discuss how you you can improve your thoughts about yourself and your fears of being in public? I seriously doubt that people are giving you "dirty" looks. It sounds to me that you have a very low self esteem and therapy could really help you.

Re: Feel that everyone hates me

Hi there , not everybody hates you ok I don't know you but I don't hate you so that's one , hate is somthing I save for the few real b&@tards I've come across , I'm no handsome chap I'd consider myself more of an ugly mug but I get on with most people but there are people
    I come across that I can tell don't like me but f&@k em I accept you can't be liked by everyone , one chap walked through nettles the other day rather than talk to me while walking my dogs I just laughed he's the one with stings and to be honest he's a grumpy old dickhead anyway , just concentrate on your good points and treat people how you'd like to be treated , take care ��

Thread Information