Thread: MRCP Scan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MRCP Scan.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Sh#te scary stuff Dave! Very young for a stent and i think you said you smoke Just kidding i smoke and have done since i was 15

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

My Dad had a stent done in 2015 before they could go ahead with triple A. They wen't in through his wrist and like you was awake.
    Oh mate it was bad, what made it worse though part way through the op the consultant said oh there is a 2% change of getting stroke :eek good job I don't suffer with HA can you imagine what it would do to a HA'er I felt sick. Yesh I do smoke way to much (do you still smoke?) so hard as its so addictive it sucks. A triple A don't like the sound of that Matt, How is he now? ATB

Re: MRCP Scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Oh mate it was bad, what made it worse though part way through the op the consultant said oh there is a 2% change of getting stroke :eek good job I don't suffer with HA can you imagine what it would do to a HA'er I felt sick. Yesh I do smoke way to much (do you still smoke?) so hard as its so addictive it sucks ATB
    Yep still smoke about 30 a day. Have smoked as many as 40 to 50 a day Packed in from Jan 2016 until May 2017 but was vaping instead and never put it down.

Well done for getting through the stent op!!! This must have been before the NHS started using the blame everything on anxiety route for non HA sufferers as now if you have good old fashioned regular anxiety your doooooooooommmedd!!!

Thread Information