Thread: not eating and feeling faint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: not eating and feeling faint

Hey, I know this feeling - I tend to get really weak and sometimes faint if I do not eat, which only causes more anxiety, and thus I can go into a cycle. Maybe one thing you could do is just eat something small first. Like, grab a candy bar or something to give you some sugar and then you can get to the real food that you need. That's what I do sometimes, anyway ... hope this helps.

Re: not eating and feeling faint

Quote Originally Posted by ikimasu View Post
    Hey, I know this feeling - I tend to get really weak and sometimes faint if I do not eat, which only causes more anxiety, and thus I can go into a cycle. Maybe one thing you could do is just eat something small first. Like, grab a candy bar or something to give you some sugar and then you can get to the real food that you need. That's what I do sometimes, anyway ... hope this helps.
    thanks, i find it hard to even eat a candy bar though this is killing me having this condition.

and thanks gazman, i managed about half of my meal and i still feel weak and sick now i think im going to come home from uni tomorrow for a day or two and try to venture back after ive calmed down a bit. i cant go the whole 3 years here not eating a thing.

Thread Information